Dr. Yamen ElGeneadi
Dr. Yamen ElGeneadi - Cosmetic Dental Practitioner and General Dentist
- Bachelor of Oral and Dental Surgery and Medicine from Cairo University in 2001.
- Certified in Implantology from the Arab Society of Continuous Dental Education, 2012.
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality from the National Association of Healthcare Quality in Chicago, UAS. 2017.
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Lead Assessor for the Australian Council on Health Care Standards.
- Consultant on healthcare quality, patient safety, education and redevelopment projects.
As an energetic and highly credentialed Dr Professor Yamen ElGeneadi possesses a unique breadth of General Dentistry and Dental Cosmetic expertise. Dr Yamen is with more than 16 years of clinical experience with extensive hands-on full mouth cosmetic rehabilitation, veneers, restorative and oral surgeries. Moreover, experiences across clinic and healthcare development, quality improvement, patient experience, education and staff development.
Dr Yamen’s work experience as healthcare professional fells in providing comprehensive consultant level of Dental patient care, examination, Diagnosis, Planning and implementing patient treatment.
Prescribing, case reporting, documentation and communication with both clients and administration for best case handling.
He practiced Cosmetic Digital and conventional prosthodontics, from Makeovers to full mouth rehabilitation, with continues hands-on General dentistry, implants, restoratives, Endodontics, Surgical, Periodontics, Pedodontics
And Educating patients and parents about maintaining proper oral health.
From June 2003 until the end of January 2015 Dr Yamen held an appointment with Gentle Dental Care as General Dentist and a Healthcare Manager of the outpatient care facility that changed its business identity to the Dental Studio Egypt.
In 2012 he joined the TruCare Clinic in Dubai as Head of the dental department and specialized cosmetic dentist.